Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another Winter Survived @ BYUI

Here's a summary of the amazing Winter semester of 2010.
We...

... kicked off the new semester with a dance/cultural party with our new friends.
... played in the snow.
... had private, pizza, homework parties.
... trekked through the snow to get to church. This is nothin'. We had a ridiculous amount of snow all semester.
... made Relief Society treats (I got called as a RS teacher, again - always awesome)!
... pulled pranks (Anny's not putting Kaylie's food in her cupboard, she's packing it, so she can hide it).
... rollerbladed. Well, Anny rollerbladed. I ran after her to make sure she didn't crash and burn.
... pulled more pranks.
... went to concerts.
... watched "TV" (thank goodness for Hulu, Dad's DVD collection, Redbox, and Netflix).

... packed 7 people into my 5-seater truck.
... had clean rooms.... occasionally.
... enjoyed Colie visits.
... picnicked.
... photoboothed.
... drank a lot of Jamba.
... enjoyed (?) snow, melting snow, no snow, snow, melting snow, no snow, snow....
... roadtripped.
... fought.
... had wonderful married Sara visits (where we would stare blankly at a computer screen, apparently).

... and said "goodbye"s.
And, perhaps, we studied a bit, here and there ;)

7 comments:

KellyAnne said...

LOVE it! College life is great! Brings back great memories. :)

Lemme said...

barefoot walmart made me throw up a little. i was an rs teacher in EVERY singles ward i was in...it was my only calling EVER in a singles ward and it was my FAVORITE!!!

mj said...

I absolutely love your photos..they are gorgeous..

SEO Dallas | Alaska fly fishing lodge | Baby Dolls

Unknown said...

Wow! it is awesome post. This post is only for them who has great idea. Go on with. We want this kinds of post regularly for our best.

Beautiful travelling places.

Anonymous said...

I have read so many content about the blogger lovers except this post is in fact a nice post, keep it
up.

Visit my site beste low carb diät

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was looking for, what a stuff! present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this site.

my blog post; paleo diät

Anonymous said...

Amazing issues here. I am very happy to peer your article.

Thanks so much and I am looking forward to touch you.

Will you kindly drop me a mail?

Here is my site Traditionelle Thai Massage in Wiesbaden
my site > aromatherapy massage