Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm Home!!!!!

Picture Blog Tag!

What is your relationship status?
Just joshin' :)


What is your name?
(This is one of the only semi-appropriate pictures I could find.
Tip: Do not google "Jenna")

What is your favorite color?
Who is your celeb crush?
Which band/artist did you last listen to?
Last movie you watched?
Who is your favorite Disney character?
Where is your dream vacation?
What is your favorite thing to do?
What do you love most in life?
What's your favorite candy?
Favorite shoes?

4 comments:

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

Is that really a disney character? That is the only one that I don't get

Lemme said...

sweet! I'm gonna go google Jenna now.

Lemme said...

...wow...you have a slutty name!

Kris said...

I love Karissa...she would go looking for your name...we need a reunion. And yes Aurora is the princess in Sleeping Beauty..My favorite disney movie.