Once upon a time, I really stunk at blogging, but luckily that weird streak has ended!!!
What has happened in the past month you ask? Let me fill you in.
I finished my first year of college!!!! Woot woot! Can I get an AMEN!!?
I've dabbed a bit in the bagging industry, yet again. Good money people!
Aunt Christine has visited TWICE!
Made a quick trip to Hawaii.
My dad left to go have some fun with guns in Afghanistan.
I've been partying with and teaching and helping out and wreaking havoc on our beautiful Beehives in YW.
And me madre es aqui... right now.
Three trips to Utah:
- Special Uhaul trip with my special vehicle.
- Baby blessing.
One trip to California:
- Mother, Grandma, whole lot of other family.
Hundreds of trips to Heaven (i.e. Donut House).
One exhilarating, crazy, fun-filled Seattle wedding.
One magical week at Girls Camp as "Camp Mom" ;)
Hang out with the most favorite OH peeps.
Try to get this darn house in tip-top shape!!
Try to keep up with the blasted lawn!
Perhaps read a bit.
Party, of course ;)
And maybe work in between all those things, eating, and sleeping.
Want to add to the list?
Not many pictures, so you'll have to cope with these old ones :)
Top to bottom:
1) CRAZY finals week. Made about 3 to-do lists (sorted by priority, subject, and due date), and lots of schedules!
2 & 3) Our magical recycling adventure. Accumulated through the whole semester!
4) What happens when you don't eat a precious pineapple right away.
5) The result of rushing to leave for a 4 hour drive and not realizing the consequences of your procrastination until two days later :) I'm expert at getting anything out of carpets now :)
Aaahhh.. to be home.
3 weeks ago