Monday, May 19, 2008

The Internet: Amazing/Creepy


I'm working on my graduation announcements right now... and let me tell you... it's crazy! It's fun and at the same time stressful. I don't want to leave anyone out. But then again, I don't have a clue who I should be sending them to. Should I just send them to family? People out of town? Out of state? To people I haven't talked to in over a year? Five years? Ten years? How selective should I be? It's HARD!!!
So, I've resorted to sending them to EVERYONE. 
Jk... but I do have 80 and that's a lot.
Anywho... I needed some addresses of people we have lost track of or I'm just too lazy to get up and find the addresses. Well, talk to my mom and come to find I can find everyone on White Pages online!!! It's PSYCHO. It's brilliant, because I can contact people I love and miss. But, um, hello! Scary!! So many bad things can come from this. No one wonder everyone is scared of rapists and identity theft! It has to be so easy.

3 comments:

Lemme said...

WE WANT ONE!!!
If you're sending them in the next week/week and a half then it's:
291 N 500 E
Provo, Ut 84606

If it's in a week and a half/2 weeks:
280 E Surfside Dr.
Port Hueneme, Ca 93041

Note: send them to EVERYONE you know/knew/have ever met/talked to...even if you don't know them too well you might get $$$!!!
I had a wrong address when sending my HS graduation announcements and I accidentally sent one to an old lady who thought I was one of her great grand kids and she sent back $20!!! I tried to send it back and she insisted I keep it anyway. So send them to random addresses of people with old sounding names (Bertha, Ronald, Martha, Horriace, etc.)

GOOD LUCK!!

I'm looking forward to the senior pic of you in hooker boots and a skank top!!

KellyAnne said...

LOL! That comment totally cracked me UP! Hilarious!

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for the announcement lady! I was so excited when i checked the mail today and found that little nugget of greatness in there! Awesome!