Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmasy Temple Square!

Let me just say that I have not been as excited for the Christmas season as much as this year!
It probably just has to do with the fact that I'm away from home right now.
The sight of anything Christmas gets me so happy!

LIK and I took a trip up to SLC to visit Aunt Christine and see Temple Square!



I love, love, love this picture.

This mini nativity scene is on the reflection pool.
Gorgeous.


I hope these pictures bring you some joy and get you a little more excited for the celebration of our Savior's birth!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Love, love, love temple square at Christmas. It's so worth freezing your buns off to go see the lights in the dark. Good talking to you tonight. Can't wait to see you in less than two weeks!

Kris said...

after consolidating pies last night we have less than one whole pie remaining to be eaten. I love pie and am officially declaring the time from thanks giving to new years pie month. (it's extra long thus to enjoy more pie, duh)

Linda said...

I love your pictures of temple square. I have never been there during the Christmas season and I have always wanted to. Have a great trip soon I know it is soon!