Saturday, January 17, 2009

I GOT SCONED!

DO NOT WATCH THIS IF...

... you have a sensitive gag reflex
or
... your love for me is very conditional.

If you do watch this, you're volume needs to be turned up.
FYI: I was ridiculously, super full and was dared to eat the rest of my excellent scone.



This is how I have spent my weekend so far:

Friday:
2 a.m. left school on the Salt Lake Shuttle to Boise airport
8 a.m. Megan picked me up and took me home with her
Chilled
10:20 a.m. went to Chapel (heard a very thought-provoking sermon)
Chilled
6 p.m. went to downtown Boise to shop and EAT DELISH SCONES

Today:
10 a.m. Shopped, ate, and walked around with Alie a bit.
4 p.m. partied with Nicole's birthday-girl roommate
9:30 p.m. saw Quantum Solace (another story for later)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW! That's pretty much all I have to say. Sounds like a fun weekend.

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

you are so funny...i love the hair flip.