Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pizza Pull-Aparts

My mom had sent me the recipe for pizza pull-aparts a good while ago, but I think I deleted it from my email, so I kind of had to wing it. I used 3 tubes of 10 mini-biscuits. I pulled them apart before baking, but my mom told me afterwards that you are meant to pull them apart after, but oh well, it still turned out beautifully. Then, I covered them with jarred spaghetti sauce, a layer of shredded cheddar cheese, layer of pepperoni, another layer of cheese, and on one side I added ham. I baked it at 400 degrees (what the biscuits called for) for I don't know how long. I took it out 2 or 3 times to check the biscuits in the middle. I'm sure there are a lot of ways to make this dish better, so go at it!!

Sara, Whitney, and I probably ate a good 3/4 of it, and the rest was eaten a bit by our neighbors and later as left-overs for Sara. Everyone said they really liked it.

No comments: