Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thanks to All

This was a while ago, but it just popped into my mind.
I went to NNU to visit Megan in January and a sermon was given that was pretty interesting. Basically...
Sometimes our problem isn't that we don't give thanks to God, but rather, our problem is not giving thanks to the people around us.

Tonight, I was thinking about some of the people I love so much and how much they mean to me. Then, I started to think, "I hope they know this." But how would they, unless I told them?Have I told them? I just assume that people know what I'm thinking and that they know how appreciative I am of the small things that they do, but that is a horrible assumption! And obviously, I am not as appreciative as I think I am, otherwise they would know. I need to take action.
Just a thought. Thanks :)

Side note: Just three more weeks of school!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm bummed you have three weeks left, GET TOP GO TO HAWAII (not bummed on that, that is fantastic!!) then go home to baby sit a house for two weeks! But I'm sure you will be happy to be back home and keeping Bitsy company. I'll just call you up in the middle of the night and let the baby girl cry your ear off!! Miss you down here in Provo land.

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

I will take it upon my self to say "thank you" because I know this blog is all about you being thankful for me.