Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dorm & Hymn Sundays

So, these are mainly just pictures of home :)

It's more like an apartment complex than anything else.
We even have a nice courtyard in the middle.
This is what my roommates do after midnight.
(Once all the boys are kicked out).
Notice the lovely decor.
And everyday we move our furniture around, to keep everyone guessing.
There are so many places where we can right with dry erase markers.
And trust me, we take full advantage of it!
I PROMISE our kitchen is not always this messy!
We don't do dishes on Sundays :)
We are good commandment keepers.
And we had had eight people for dinner tonight (which I made by the way).
Our fully-loaded pantry.
My shelves...
third from top,
second from bottom,
AND very bottom, which you can't see very well.
Scary. I know. What can I say?
My mom stocked me up for the year.

Mine and Sara's bedroom.
Anny and Kaylie's bedroom.
So, every Sunday night everyone is invited to
hymn singing under the stadium.
It is absolutely incredible.
The hymns are so powerful and full of the Spirit.
This is probably my most favorite tradition/activity.
And this is definitely not even close to all of the people that show up.
This is my Anny Banany at the hymn night.
Ok. Two things.
On the left is our newly created Pure Awesomeness Chart.
Roommates and other people who are here all the time all have a piece of paper on the wall.
When cool things are done by the people, they get a star sticker.
Different colored stars mean different things.
It's a work in progress.
On the right is my creation.
Jamaal.
Jamaal on the Wall.
Kaylie's boyfriend leaves his keyboard here.
Which is way nice, because random people come over and play for us.
And, again, notice the decorations.
I'm telling you...
We could not stand our very white walls.
On the right is our "quote wall."
Whenever someone says something super funny we write it down and put it on the wall.

4 comments:

Lemme said...

I think I have a stick figure crush on Jamal...he's pretty sexy!!

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

It looks like you are having so much fun! It is so awesome to have such great roommates, and the singing under the bleacher thing would be my fave too I think. PS we sang If You Could High to Kolob in RS yesterday....so exciting!

Crystal said...

You really are going to have to stop blogging about all the fun BYU traditions! It's KILLING me remembering all the good times and life as it used to be. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade where I am, but boy were those good times. I'm glad to hear you are having so much fun and living it up and not going to bed at 10!

Chivaun-o-rama said...

Quote walls are the BEST! I love how many pictures you put in your blog! ;)