Monday, October 6, 2008

Tag :)

3 Names you go by:
1. Bobenna - mom
2. Nenna - my fave little kids
3. Pumpkin - roomies

3 Restaurants I love:
1. Claim Jumper
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Flyers

3 Trips to plan on this year:
1. Provo/Salt Lake for Thanksgiving
2. Hopefully Nampa at some point to visit Megan, Alie, and Nicole
3.OH for Christmas

3 Things you want badly:
1. Get decent/nice grades this semester
2. Become a nicer/less-sarcastic person
3. For Isaac, Rylin, Brinlee, and Asher to remember me and my name :)

3 People who will (had better) do this:
1. Leslie
2. Ciera
3. Anny

3 Pets you have/had:
1. Misty: siamese/devil cat
2. Bitsy: my sweet, crazy hyper, 15-ish year old cocker/beagle pup back in OH
3. Edward: apartment fish (it's actually Kaylie's, but that's ok)

3 Things you did yesterday:
1. Watched Conference!!
2. Went to the underground where all the GA's park (almost ALL of them have Toyotas)!
3. Drove home :)

3 Things you ate today:
1. Spaghetti
2. A brownie
3. An apple

3 Fears:
1. Falling away from the Church
2. Getting a divorce (I know.. I'm not married yet, but it's legit).
3. Driving in the snow, walking in the snow, being cold in the snow, freezing from the snow, being anywhere in the area of snow... :)

3 Things you plan on doing today:
1. Write letters
2. Homework
3. Go to FHE

3 Things you plan on doing tomorrow:
1. Homework
2. Go to devotional
3. Go to classes

3 Favorite Holidays:
1. World Heart Day (Sept 28)
2. National Hugging Day (Jan 21)
3. National Dance Day (Apr 29)

3 Favorite beverages:
1. Virgin Pina Coloda
2. Milk
3. Martinelli's

3 comments:

Lemme said...

you might die there in the winter time

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

You know me too good to put me on your tag list.

Crystal said...

Cute tag and don't worry, Asher still remembers you. Although you'll be amazed at how big he is getting and how much he is talking. I was after being gone for 10 days! Conference weekend looks like it was a blast. I missed all of conference so I have a lot to catch up on. We're having a YW slumber party at my house this weekend if you want to come. We are going to do another round of Gen. Conf. Trivia! Miss you.